Blink Fiend is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Blink Fiend Information
- The Blink Fiend is a heavy enemy with similar appearance and behaviour to the Onslaught.
- Blink Fiend main ability is Blink, which allow him to teleport around in the area. It's recommended to try and stay close to him, as he will focus more on melee abilities instead of using Blink.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Blink Fiend Location
Blink Fiend Drops
Blink Fiend Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.