Seedcaller is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The Seedcaller is a rat bastard. As if there weren’t enough Hollows already, this monster throws seeds onto the battlefield to spawn more. You see one of these things shaking its damned totem-or-whatever, you kill it on sight.
- Its attacks mainly consist of tossing seeds towards the player which spawn Hollows.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Seedcaller Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.