Skull Mite is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Skull Mite Notes & Tips
- Killing a Skull Mite with DoT (damage over time) such as fire or bleed will instantly kill them, rather than letting the mite itself pop off and crawl away.
- While "Skull Mite" is used to describe the enemy, the actual mite itself sits atop a Zombie. Upon taking lethal damage, this mite will pop off from the body and crawl away. If the player is too slow, the mite will then find another Zombie to take control of, forcing the player to restart the process of killing them.
- Skull Mites attack by casting ranged Corrosive attacks toward the players, and are capable of summoning Zombies to assist them.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Skull Mite Location
- Corsus Overworld
Skull Mite Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.