Vampire is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Vampires are nigh unkillable when they got other Root around ‘em. Just when you think you’ve got ‘em cornered, they latch on to their own kind and leech the life from ‘em. The other deadwood just let ‘em do it, too. The more we fight these bastards, the more I think we don’t understand nothing about ‘em at all.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Vampire Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Why do people find them hard? They stagger so easily.
I finally found one of these guys. He spawned in a "pink marsh" area (I think it was Tangled Pass). I died before I could kill him, and a Defiler took his place. Very elusive enemy.
I’ve only seen them once in my 100+ hours of this game
Range and soloing them out is key, cant suck other roots life if there arent any near by
How the ***** do you kill this*****?