Vampire is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Vampires are nigh unkillable when they got other Root around ‘em. Just when you think you’ve got ‘em cornered, they latch on to their own kind and leech the life from ‘em. The other deadwood just let ‘em do it, too. The more we fight these bastards, the more I think we don’t understand nothing about ‘em at all.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Vampire Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.