Temple Guardian is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Temple Guardian Notes & Tips
- He can dash and then throw himself on the ground dealing damage as well as stagger for a short period. He can also perform a slam and a uppercut attacks after a dash.
- While his exposed brain is a weakspot, it can be difficult to hit. To dispatch him quickly and/or conserve ammunition, shooting him in the torso can be more efficient.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Temple Guardian Location
- Corsus > Iskal Hive Dungeons
Temple Guardian Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can anyone tell, what happens, when his back starts glowing? Is this just an indicator, that he's enraged or he gets some bonus then?
He's pretty easy if you're patient and wait for him to rear back. Don't try to guess when he'll attack. Wait for him to start his attack animation and then dodge right away.
For why this enemy have this vulnerable brain?!