Shock Warden is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Shock Warden Information
- Members of the Pan Priesthood are not trained for frontline combat. They move slowly, and their melee attacks deal only moderate amounts of damage. But give them enough space and they will exhibit the devastating power that comes from a life devoted study to the study of arcane energy. The Storm caller is the most advanced of the Pan Priests. It can summon electric charges that travel along the ground and are difficult to evade – these charges can polarize the target enveloping it in a field of energy that explodes when hit with subsequent electrical attacks. The strongest Storm Callers can even summon thunderstorms to the battlefield. The air will grow thick with ominous clouds that project bolts of lightning at nearby enemies.
- In its most powerful form, the Storm Caller is a one Pan army. It’s possible that you’ll have to deal with all its offensive spells at once. Lightning charges run along the ground, electric blasts travel at chest height, while lightning bolts strike from the sky. Naturally, its storm clouds lower your visibility. When all these elements come together, you have a challenging and cinematically dramatic encounter. You may find yourself and your teammates standing on the edge of the tempest wondering who’s going to brave the storm and charge right into the eye of it all, were you know the Storm Caller will be watching.
- Shock Warden show up in the underground dungeons.
- Like Storm Warden and Pan Priest, Shock Warden is another type of Storm Caller.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Shock Warden Location
Shock Warden Drops
Shock Warden Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.