Lurker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The Undying’s halls are crowded with the distinctive clacking and clattering sound of Lurkers. They assault natives only when provoked, but they will kill intruders with impunity. They are fast, unpredictable, and not to be underestimated in large groups.
- Fast and agile, Lurkers are often found in large hunting packs. They can quickly overwhelm their victims with a flurry of claw attacks. Lurkers aren’t very tough but they more than make up that shortcoming by sheer numbers.
Lurker Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Lurkers and ghasts get I-frames like Pan enemies, can practically teleport leap to you, have a stupidly long attack window, and there are often so many of them you get overwhelmed and can never dodge them. These are one of the #1 hardcore run killers.
If I could remove any enemy from the game, it would be these ****heads.
Whenever i face a dungeon filled with these jerks, I bring my Spitfire. They're great for charging up the flamethrower mod.
god i hate them with a passion, first there is no way to avoid them i don't know if its a trigger in areas or gunfire in my own tests they don't seem to care, second they have what seems like a random amount of them each wave so you cant prep, and last these little *******s have the biggest attack window in the entire game, oh the animation is done? HIT. just started? HIT. all around they are the ONLY enemy i don't like in rhom and they tend to ruin the planet for me.