Lurker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The Undying’s halls are crowded with the distinctive clacking and clattering sound of Lurkers. They assault natives only when provoked, but they will kill intruders with impunity. They are fast, unpredictable, and not to be underestimated in large groups.
- Fast and agile, Lurkers are often found in large hunting packs. They can quickly overwhelm their victims with a flurry of claw attacks. Lurkers aren’t very tough but they more than make up that shortcoming by sheer numbers.
Lurker Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.