Mud Dogs is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Mud Dogs Information
- Mud Dogs used to be lead by Mud Tooth before he stepped down and let his son Brabus be their new leader.
- They are accompanied by Dogs.
- They aid Brabus in his fight.
Mud Dogs Location
- Earth - Cutthroat Channel
Mud Dogs Drops
Mud Dogs Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.