Tumbler is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Ain’t nothing harder to pin down than a balled-up Tumbler. They roll around faster than any Root I’ve seen. Even if you could hit ‘em while they’re like that, it don’t hurt ‘em none. They just bowl right into you and tear out your throat. Any town seeing a swarm of these on the horizon ain’t likely to see the next sunrise.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Tumbler Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.