Stalker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Others don’t believe me, but I swear it’s true—there’s a deadwood what can go invisible. The shadowy thing stalked us for miles, waiting until one of us split off. I saw Noella get jumped out of nowhere, her life sucked away one breath at a time before I could get my gun. Damn thing got away.
Noella... she didn’t.
- Stalker become invulnerable after warping. Invulnerability can be taken off by shooting.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Stalker Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.