Stalker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Others don’t believe me, but I swear it’s true—there’s a deadwood what can go invisible. The shadowy thing stalked us for miles, waiting until one of us split off. I saw Noella get jumped out of nowhere, her life sucked away one breath at a time before I could get my gun. Damn thing got away.
Noella... she didn’t.
- Stalker become invulnerable after warping. Invulnerability can be taken off by shooting.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Stalker Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Their grab sucks heavily... even mid-roll they will grab you...
bullet sponge hell....
SMG from B2 in WARD13 and no problems.
For me the invulnerability just goes away if you burn them via weapon mod, afterwards I pump em with Sniper shots only takes like 3-4 weakspots
Not sure if they are still bugged or what, but when they grab you and an E prompt appears- no matter how fast you press it you will just die. The red progress meter never even moves besides downwards. Maybe you have to hold it? Haven't tried, I thought the key was pulsating to indicate spamming but I am not sure.
They have a grab move that 1 shot me. The prompt said "E". I mashed the ***** out of it with no input feedback. I died. is this a bug?
Dunno why some people complain that much , i mean cmon...you just dodge and then shoot it
My first encounter with this thing. Character: Oh sh*t. Me: What? *turns around* Me: Oh sh*t... Hunter wasn't enough with his swords being constantly in the way so they made up this bull*****meant to just soak up all your ammo, huh.
These are rather annoying, I dont understand how their immunity works, it seem random, but if you dont hit it it seem to last forever but sometimes it just drops. I dont know..
I literally cannot get past the trainstation area because of these damn things. Is there any way to counter their attacks and that bull*****invincibility ability they have?