Hive Skull is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Hive Skull Information
- Hive Skull move around slowly and you will see his arms growing before he performs his melee attack which can be avoided by jumping backwards.
- He only spawns the wasp swarms if you shoot him in the head.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Hive Skull Location
Hive Skull Drops
Hive Skull Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.