Pan Impaler is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Pan Impaler Information
- The Gul (they are the big Pan like Pan Impaler and Berserker) tribes are forbidden from living within the protective walls of the Ziggurats. They have grown accustomed to the hardships of living in the open wilds and the rigors of such a life. Some Pan have grown to immense size and strength often enlisted to be either the builders or protectors of these tribal villages. The largest of the Pan often become Impalers. The Pan Impaler is a creature from the Brute class – the biggest, toughest, meanest enemies in the game. Even for a brute, the Impaler is particularly intimidating due to its immense size. The creature has a very straightforward approach to combat - it loads up its giant pepperbox launcher with four enormous spears then strafes its targets from a great distance. Each spear is the size of a small tree and has enough power to knock the player flat. When the target moves too far out of range, the creature will quickly bridge the distance by dashing forward. When pressed into melee, the creature will swing the spear-tipped pepperbox like a giant scythe.
- When the Impaler enters a fight, it can make a whole team of players take cover. It is not a hard target to hit, but it is a hard target to stop. It takes an immense amount of firepower to stagger the creature and each hit from its weapon can bring most heroes to their knees. It is your choice to leave it at a distance and fight behind cover. The Impaler’s gun may be its greatest asset, but it also has some unique weaknesses. Have fun figuring them out.
- Impalers are armed with a repeating crossbow and thus can shoot multiple times in quick succession.
- They move rather quickly, try to keep their distance from heroes, and have a relatively low but fast damage output, so dispatching them quickly and from afar is recommended.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Pan Impaler Location
Pan Impaler Drops
Pan Impaler Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The worst designed enemy in the whole game. People complain about Obryk or The Warden but at least those enemies have patterns and gimmicks. This thing does EVERYTHING, melee, ranged, I-frames, bleeding, hits hard at any range, can close distance or move away in the blink of an eye, literally the prime example of an overloaded kit.
The name of this enemy is wrong. There is already a Pan heavy elite enemy called the Impaler (which fights with a harpoon gun).