Zombie is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Zombie Notes & Tips
- Dealing damage to the legs will make them break off, forcing it to crawl along the ground.
- Dealing damage to the arms will make them break off and make them grow tentacle arms.
- Will spawn as a result of killing a Fallen Swamp Elf.
- Grab attack will instantly kill you if you fail to resist.
- While the official Remnant Twitter account refers to this enemy as "Zombie", the Swamps of Corsus patch notes referred to it as "Swamp Zombie" and "Swamp Zombie Crawler".
- Corsus Overworld
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Interesting how shooting off their rotting arms causes them to grow tentacle arms
they can grab you and instan kill if you aren’t careful. very annoying when being fighting a boss and one just grabs you from behind.
Whats the trick with them, except shooting the legs? Simple damage? Do they have another weakness?