Zombie is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Zombie Notes & Tips
- Dealing damage to the legs will make them break off, forcing it to crawl along the ground.
- Dealing damage to the arms will make them break off and make them grow tentacle arms.
- Will spawn as a result of killing a Fallen Swamp Elf.
- Grab attack will instantly kill you if you fail to resist.
- While the official Remnant Twitter account refers to this enemy as "Zombie", the Swamps of Corsus patch notes referred to it as "Swamp Zombie" and "Swamp Zombie Crawler".
- Corsus Overworld
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.