Swarm Host is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Swarm Host Notes & Tips
- Swarm Host have a corrosive aura around it that deal damage. He can perform a slam or a uppercut attack after a dash.
- While his exposed brain is a weakspot, it can be difficult to hit. To dispatch him quickly and/or conserve ammunition, shooting him in the torso can be more efficient.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Swarm Host Location
- Corsus > Underground Caverns
Swarm Host Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.