Howler is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Ain’t nothing more stomach-dropping than a Howler’s shrieks coming from a hole you thought was safe—a tower, say, where you hid your family while you went hunting for scrounge. Them ungodly screams call up a horde of deadwood, every last one of ‘em hungry for human blood. Family didn’t stand a chance.
- The Howler will shriek for several seconds, stunning the player for the duration and summoning additional Root for you to fight.
- It will begin to teleport immediately after finishing their shriek, similar to the Slayers.
- The Howler's weak spot is in their mouth when they shriek so longer ranged combat is heavily advised.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Howler Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.