Bloat is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Bloat Notes & Tips
- He can dash and perform a strong slam or a uppercut.
- His grab attack will instantly kill you if you fail to resist.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
- Corsus Overworld
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.