Bloat is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Bloat Notes & Tips
- He can dash and perform a strong slam or a uppercut.
- His grab attack will instantly kill you if you fail to resist.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
- Corsus Overworld
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can someone find out what the health value is?
To the left of his head there is another face, that's its weak point.