Ripper is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The Ripper’s a part of ambusher packs with some kinda hand cannon for an arm. While the Shrikes pin you down, the Rippers will bound around you, closing the distance then blasting you all to hell. Their tactics are too God-damned human, and I can’t help thinking we’re teaching the deadwood how to kill us better.
- Ripper gun might seem inaccurate, but when the player is in line of sight it will land most shots.
- It is best to keep and obstacle between you and the Ripper and wait for it to reload.
- Rural Earth
Ripper Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.