Quill Witch is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Quill Witch Notes & Tips
- They will start with their shell closed, where they are resistant to damage. Once you shoot them, or they get too close, they will open up and scream, which deals corrosion and stuns you. After that, they crawl or fly at you and do repeated melee combos, or they spew corrosive fluids at you from long distances.
- Quill Witch won't attack if you are moving from behind it. It will only notice you if you moved in front of it.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Quill Witch Location
- Corsus Overworld
Quill Witch Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.