Quill Witch is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Quill Witch Notes & Tips
- They will start with their shell closed, where they are resistant to damage. Once you shoot them, or they get too close, they will open up and scream, which deals corrosion and stuns you. After that, they crawl or fly at you and do repeated melee combos, or they spew corrosive fluids at you from long distances.
- Quill Witch won't attack if you are moving from behind it. It will only notice you if you moved in front of it.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Quill Witch Location
- Corsus Overworld
Quill Witch Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This hideous mantis looking bug is commonly referred to as a "Quill Witch". Not referring to their quill like features but rather its tendency to spew corrosive bile like a hail of quills. They can be found wrapped in their armored wings waiting for prey to come near her or when attacked. It screams as it begins their assault which can easily spread corrosive bile onto nearby foes while stunning them. This mantis is very deft, crawling and using its wings to dodge and approach at a fast pace. Using its claws to attack in swift blows. Fortunately, their fleshy heads are both large and soft. While they are fast and deadly, their heads make them a very doable opponent. If you mind the spit.