|Weakness||Red core when opened|
Sentinel Skull is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Sentinel Skull Information
- Sentinel Skull can fire a volley of fire that cause Burning effect.
- Sentinel Skull can summon Lurker by screaming.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Sentinel Skull Location
Sentinel Skull Drops
Sentinel Skull Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I can never find any of these! Why can't I fight the Magic Science-fair Volcano?
They can sometimes bug unterneath the map making it almost impossible to kill. The mod Spore shot is sometimes lucky enough to kill them if you are in a realy tight corridor!