Pan Thunder Tusk is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Pan Thunder Tusk Information
- Members of the Low Priesthood have largely fallen out of favor with the Pan nobility. Many of these outcast Priest continue to revere the old ways and have become mendicants, catering to the needs of the common Pan. The Thunder Tusk is one such creature, a shaman of sorts – both healer and destroyer; both revered and feared by the Gul (they are the big Pan like Pan Impaler and Berserker) tribes. The Thunder Tusk is a strange looking Pan that lumbers around the battlefield carrying a large, misshapen sack on its back. Don’t let its comical looks fool you. That bag on its back is brimming with gourds filled with a volatile liquid. The Thunder Tusk lobs these gourds at its enemies with uncanny accuracy and speed. On impact, the gourds will explode, showering the area in fire and shrapnel.
- Thundertusks are a lower caste. The belief is they can ascend by giving their lives for the glory of the higher castes.
- The first trick to learning how to fight the Thunder Tusk is in realizing that evading the bomb throws buys other Pan time to close the distance to you. The creature is rarely found alone and, while you’re busy dodging gourds, his entourage is maneuvering to surround you. Once you are engaged in melee and escape has been cut off, the Thunder Tusk will deftly lob bombs into the ring… you won’t last long after that. So, don’t be afraid to retreat and regroup - separate the Thunder Tusk from the other Pan, then pick them off at your leisure.
Pan Thunder Tusk Location
Pan Thunder Tusk Drops
Pan Thunder Tusk Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.