Berserker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Size, strength, agility and power are revered traits in Pan society. No other creature in the Gul (they are the big Pan like Pan Impaler and Berserker) tribes embodies this mix of characteristics as effectively as the Pan Brute. Although, slightly smaller than the Impaler, the Brute is faster and far more agile than its lumbering cousin. It can close the distance to its target in a single bound and decimate it with a series of impossibly quick strikes using a monstrous flint battleaxe. Unlike the Brutes of other biomes, the Pan Brute flows seamlessly from one attack to another. You won’t find an easy opportunity to dodge or counterfire.
- My favorite aspect of the Pan Brute is the accuracy of its attacks. Normally fast, tank-like enemies with huge range make for difficult, potentially unfair, fights. It is key that the Pan Brute’s attacks are exactly what they appear to be. When it performs an axe chop diagonally across its chest, you can intuitively figure out it has a blind spot underneath and to the side of the swing. Yes, you can dodge roll instead of taking the higher-risk strategy. Just remember, if you rely too much on dodge rolls, you’ll soon be out of stamina. The pan never run out of stamina.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Berserker Notes & Tips
- This enemy was called Pan Brute but was changed to Berserker when the game was released.
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.