Riphide is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes.
- Earth - Leto’s Lab > The Cursed Station.
- There is a chance that this boss does not spawn in your playthrough. You will need to re-roll your Campaign/Adventure Mode to find it.
- Rewards: Displacement Crystal
This item allows you to purchase the 'Flicker Cloak' mod from McCabe.
- Glowing Fragments:
- Hard (x3)
- Nightmare (x4)
- Apocalypse (x5)
[Insert Link Here]
- Upon entering the arena, Riphide will divide, creating an additional instance of itself. This process will repeat throughout the fight, creating 4 total enemies during phase 2, and 8 total enemies during phase 3. For this reason, AOE weapons/mods are favoured.
- Riphide's primary attacks include a ranged javelin-like projectile and a high-damage shockwave, both of which can be triggered by each riphide instance - so be prepared to dodge several times in a row. The easiest method for dodging the shockwave is to wait until the wave is just in front of you, then dodge forward or to the side. Dodging back will cause the wave to hit you.
- During Phase 2/3 Riphide will begin to heal itself. This can be prevented by targeting the instance with a glowing white orb in its chest.
- Riphide can also attack with melee, simply dodge away.
- The following Weapons/Mods are recommended for their AOE and CC potential.
- Recommended Primary Weapons: Particle Accelerator/ Sporebloom/ Eye of the Storm
- Recommended Secondary Weapons: Curse of the Jungle God/ Hive Cannon/ Spitfire
- Additional AOE/CC Mods:
Phases & Changes
|Phase 1 (100% health)|
|There will be 2 instances - attacking with melee, javelin projectiles and shockwaves.|
|Phase 2 (First instance of 75% health)|
|The 2 instances from phase one split to produce 4 enemies. The Heal ability is introduced. Only one instance will heal at any given time.|
|Phase 3 (First instance of 50% health)|
|The four from the previous phase split into 8 enemies. The Heal ability will now be done by 2 instances, healing Riptide immensely if not taken care of.|
The reason the devils took society out so fast in the first place is they never really die—some of ‘em anyway. Some of ‘em break in two and then your problems double. You gotta burn the ground after killing a splitter, else the whole damn planet’ll be covered in ‘em.
Riphide Notes & Trivia
Ammo is not scarce in this Boss fight. Breakable boxes scatter the boss room and tend to be broken by enemy attacks, plenty of ammo drops in this fight, so make sure to look around!
Insert Trivia/Notes here
Riphide Image Gallery