Flickering Horror is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Flickering Horror Notes & Tips
- You will hear a sound before he starts shifting towards you to perform an attack. After some time he will fade, you can then shoot his head (glowing) to force him to be visible again and to stagger him.
- He can perform a single hit kill if the attack is not stopped.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Flickering Horror Location
- Corsus > Iskal Hive Dungeons
Flickering Horror Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Apparently that one REALLY fast grab attack is supposed to be avoided by using a slide. Gunfire really trying to force us to use the slide dodge huh?
ah yes... sekiro's apparition enemy
While I don't dislike them I feel like they can end hardcore runs too easily because of their cheesy gimmick.
Idk if its because it was in apocalypse but, if they grab you in co-op and you don't escape, you die and can't be res'd
This guy right here has such a proper name, his sound que has me looking around horrified and when he shows up I still get scared, especially when doing small talk conflict with the lesser enemies, I get worried. F*ck the depths of Corsus.
these guys are the worst, most bosses are easier than these guys