Flickering Horror is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Flickering Horror Notes & Tips
- You will hear a sound before he starts shifting towards you to perform an attack. After some time he will fade, you can then shoot his head (glowing) to force him to be visible again and to stagger him.
- He can perform a single hit kill if the attack is not stopped.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Flickering Horror Location
- Corsus > Iskal Hive Dungeons
Flickering Horror Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.