Pan Assassin is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Pan Assassin Information
- The device on the back of the Pan Assassin stores and releases bursts of electricity, stunning enemies long enough to dismantle them in close combat. The leather pads of it's armor are cured in a tree sap native to Yaesha that absorbs and diffuses electricity, protecting the assassin from the blast.
- Pan Assassin main ability is Blink, which allow him to teleport around in the area.
- Pan Assassin will explode dealing high damage before death. It's recommended to try and stay away from him before he is killed.
Pan Assassin Location
Pan Assassin Drops
Pan Assassin Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.