Iron is a Crafting Material in Remnant: From the Ashes. Iron is used as a component to craft numerous items. Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, and inside treasure crates/chests. Crafting Materials can be given to a Merchant and are mainly used as ingredients for Crafting.
- Speak to Rigs to upgrade weapons and armor.
- Iron is a material that can be used to upgrade Weapons and Armor to level 1-5 and boss weapons to level 1-3.
How to Find Iron
- The drop chance is proportional to the level of your equipped Weapons and Armor, game difficulty level and Location.
- Dropped from Enemies.
- Found by destroying environmental objects.
- Can be found inside chests.
- Can be purchased from Ace for 10 Scrap each.
- Ace can craft Iron when given the required materials.
Iron Notes & Tips
- Max number held: X
- The required amount of iron used in upgrading a full armor set is:
- 60 for the chest
- 45 for the boots
- 30 for the head
- 135 for the whole set
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ace only sells a little bit. I only managed to buy 6 before the option was removed entirely. I haven't tried reloading the area, but still. It's not like you can just spam buy a truck load with your 100K scrap.