Anointed is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- The one they call “The Undying King” surrounds himself with a loyal cadre of these soldiers. As much flesh as machine these autonomous constructs patrol the halls of the Citadel or form the vanguard of raiding parties that scour the Wasteland. Immensely strong and tough and armed with powerful staves that fire bolts of energy; they are a force to reckon with and some of the most feared shock troops in Rhom.
- The Anointed are incredibly resilient but they are fairly slow. They can use their weapons to deliver a devastating melee attack and have been known to charge their victims from time to time. However, they prefer to shoot bolts of energy from their staves, resorting to melee only when hard pressed.
- They are also called Vyr.
Anointed Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
They shoot thrice before they reload.