Sapper is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- As if the Slayers weren’t bad enough, some of ‘em mock our weaponry. Sappers carry these spike mines that stick to walls. Those things’ll stay live for months. Too many of our scavengers have lost hand or head scrounging where these Sappers had been.
- It's possible to shoot a Sapper's arrow while it's nocked in its bow, causing it to explode in its hand.
- Can be tricked into injuring itself with its own explosive arrows if corners are used strategically.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Sapper Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!