Pan Kin Caller is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Pan Kin Caller Information
- The Kin Caller are the captains of the Spearman cadre. The biggest, toughest and most intelligent of the warrior ranks. The Kin Caller prefers to remain behind the front line relying on its other Kin to close the gap and engage the intruders in melee. Although the creature prefers to distance himself from the fight, the Kin Caller is a full-fledged Spearman and capable of devastating melee attacks.
- The Kin Caller will quickly spiral a fight out of the hero’s control if it is left unchallenged. You will have to wade through wave after wave of enemy reinforcement to reach the Kin Caller but, once there, you still have to contend with one of the toughest, most deadly melee fighters in Yaesha.
- From its vantage point, the Kin Caller will hurl spears tipped with specially-designed bells which emit a piercing alarm that summons Pan reinforcements from deep inside the jungle. Players can destroy the bell or eliminate the Kin Caller to stop the wave of reinforcements.
- Due to its long, narrow attack range, it's best to dodge to the side to avoid attacks, rather than backward.
- When it places the bells, destroy them to stop ads summoning.
- Kin Caller can summon Pan Swordsman and Archer with his bells.
- Like Black Horns, Pan Kin Caller is another type of Spearman.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Pan Kin Caller Location
Pan Kin Caller Drops
Pan Kin Caller Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.