Rot Witch is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Rot Witch Information
- Once, we fought off a swarm of deadwood when this Root bomb appeared out of nowhere, blew my buddy to pieces. I ain’t kidding—it literally appeared out of thin air. I learned since: that bomb’s the first sign there’s a Rot Witch around... usually your last sign, too.
- Rot Witches will create explosions of Rot damage on their target's location, much like that created by a Rot Wart. Players entering the cloud will take small amount of Rot damage and build up the Root Rot affliction.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Rot Witch Location
Rot Witch Drops
Rot Witch Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.