Juggernaut is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Some survivors whisper about a kind of tank on two legs fused with some Root machine-gun the size of an oil drum. A Juggernaut. Damn thing could wipe out a city, they say, if there were any cities left.
They’re just whispers though. They gotta be…
- Juggernauts use their left arm as an automatic rifle, firing rapid barrages of Rot Damage toward their target. Players who get too close might get kicked or punched.
- The Juggernaut's main cannon can shred even high level players' health in seconds. Hiding behind cover and hitting it in its back is your best option.
- The Juggernaut's movement is very slow, making him easy to outrun. If you have plenty of cover then you can easily avoid him. You should use this to clear out other enemies so you can focus on the brute.
- High Power Rounds in Elbow above Cannon have chance to Stagger.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Juggernaut Notes & Tips
- Referred to as "Root Brute" in in-game dialogue.
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.