Blademaw is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Blademaw Notes & Tips
- Blademaw attacks can cause the Bleeding effect.
- They dash to the player and perform a headbutt that will push the player backward and cause damage.
- Corsus > Underground Caverns
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.