Iskal Scavenger is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Iskal Scavenger Notes & Tips
- Iskal Scavenger are armed with a shotgun that fires two shots. They take time to reload their weapon and can be killed while doing so.
- If the player get close to them they will attack with the gunstock which will cause damage and push the player backward.
Iskal Scavenger Location
- Corsus > Underground Caverns
Iskal Scavenger Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
im not convinced these swamp elves are not infected with the parasite
they use guns, crossbows and have access to advanced metalurgy(Crossbowman) and surround themselves with the geothermal generators found on the surface, whilst the Iskal do not really bother with technology(Guardian Axe description)
the only reason i can think of to explain the lack of infighting with the Iskal Infectors and Headless is that it's a dev oversight