Iskal Scavenger is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
Iskal Scavenger Notes & Tips
- Iskal Scavenger are armed with a shotgun that fires two shots. They take time to reload their weapon and can be killed while doing so.
- If the player get close to them they will attack with the gunstock which will cause damage and push the player backward.
Iskal Scavenger Location
- Corsus > Underground Caverns
Iskal Scavenger Drops
Enemy Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.