Berzerker is an enemy in Remnant: From the Ashes. Enemies are hostile creatures that inhabit the different realms that you'll encounter, each enemy that is seen is unique by its appearance and set of attacks. Killing a basic enemy drops common items while elite enemies drop rare items upon death.
- Near as I can tell, Buri Berzerkers are insane. They ignore all attempts at communication, attacking on sight instead. The massive bone scythes on their arms appear to have been surgically attached—a disfiguration they perform on themselves as part of some brutal ritual. I heard that it was an honor to disfigure themselves in that way, if the Buri are to be believed. They evaded the question when I asked how Berzerkers were able to attach the second scythe...
- Berzerkers are some of the strongest and toughest Buri warriors you will find. Their scythe-like arms deal tremendous damage at close range.
- Berzerker will rush the player continually.
- Berzerker use leap attacks, often followed by a flurry of quick jabs or a slashing combo.
- This Enemy is easily stopped with shots to the legs. This will cause it to stagger and stop their charge.
- While their head is a weakspot, breaking the helmet will make them enraged and perform a continuous slashing combo.
- As an elite enemy it has a chance to drop Lumenite Crystals.
Berzerker Notes & Tips
- Basic Enemies respawn whenever a player or a team rests at a checkpoint.
- To identify if an elite enemy spawns in the area, players can hear a chime which indicates it to be in pursuit or if it is around.
- In Co-op Play, depending on the number of players in a team, enemy scaling increases by the number, as well as its health, and damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This bastard wrecked my hardcore run
Shooting them in the leg causes them to stagger and drop their charge. Depending on weapon, this may take more than one shot. Alternating legs allows you to stop this enemy from moving entirely. Note: Have used the particle accelerator and the hunting rifle to successfully complete this strategy.
Can anyone catch what these guys say upon aggro? I have trouble making it out but one line mentions the Nui at the very end and I believe another talks about their “Lies” I do believe they’re speaking English but I’m having trouble getting one to say something when alone and not in the heat of combat
Why can't this article in particular be edited?
Weakness: Head, Skull helmet needs to be destroyed first but it's worth going for with this tanky unit