Founder Ford is an NPC in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Founder Ford Information
- Location: Founder Ford can be found in Yaesha.
- He will provide you with Founder's Key to gain access to Ward 17. After you get the key, you need to find the mirror located at the bottom of Ward 13.
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: Darin De Paul
- His first name is Andrew.
Founder Ford Lore
- Ford is the founder of Ward 13.
- He is Commander Ford’s grandfather.
- Root Mother is his wife.
- The world stone is what made Ford immortal. He had to find the Root Mother to become mortal again.
- Singe is not the same dragon you fight at the end of Chronos. Ford was referencing that dragon (Clawbone). (Chronos prequel to Remnant)
- Ford learned, through his years of studying the Root, that they are hive minded and there could be a main mind to destroy to bring an end to them.
- He traveled to Rhom in hopes of finding a way to stop the Root because he learned that Rhom fought the Root and was able to push them back. He met the Akari and tried to seek information from them and was told that the Undying King had nuked the world to get rid of the Root.
- He went to Corsus and suspected something was going on because he noticed the land used to have progress but it was abandoned. He tried talking to the Iskal Queen but couldn't gain anything from her and decided to leave.
- Ford met Navun when the Pan nobles trapped him and his men in a cave and slaughtered them. Navun found him wounded and far from the cave, and healed him. She then helped him get back home. Ford returned many times to help her in building the rebellion against the Empress. In his last trip from Earth, he told Navun he wanted to stay and live on Yaesha and help the rebels fight. The two became close friends over the course of their work. Ford was captured later to be used as a bait to lure Navun out because she was their target, being the rebels' leader.
Ace ♦ Bo ♦ Clementine ♦ Commander Ford ♦ Flautist ♦ Graveyard Elf ♦ Houndmaster ♦ Hunter (NPC) ♦ Iskal Queen ♦ Keeper Of The Labyrinth ♦ Krall Mother ♦ Mad Merchant ♦ Mar'Gosh ♦ McCabe ♦ Mud Tooth ♦ Navun ♦ Reggie ♦ Rigs ♦ Root Cultist ♦ Root Mother ♦ Sebum ♦ Sebum's Bodyguard ♦ Stuck Merchant ♦ Vargyl ♦ Wallace ♦ Wasteland Good Boy ♦ Whispers ♦ Wud