- Orb of Undoing
- Mind's Eye
- Dreamer's Mana
- Nightmare Spiral (Hardcore Mode)
- High Five Emote (Hardcore Mode)
- Praise The Gun Emote
- Glowing Fragments:
- Hard (x5)
- Nightmare (x7)
- Apocalypse (x9)
- 1x Simulacrum:
- Nightmare (Rare)
- Apocalypse (Uncommon)
- At the beginning of the fight, Nightmare takes little damage. Save your ammo and avoid his attacks until you are transported into the Shadow Realm.
- Once there, enemies will begin to spawn. Each slain enemy will grant players stacks of a damage buff. However, be aware that your health will drain constantly while there. This can be initially countered by using Bloodwort, but the rate of health drain will eventually become severe.
- At any time players are free to leave through a portal in the Shadow Realm that will return you to the main boss area. Therefore, you must balance your health drain with the acquisition of damage stacks. Longer stays bring greater risk, but leaving prematurely will limit the player's damage against the boss.
- Once you exit the portal, focus your fire on the boss until its chest opens up, exposing the Dreamer. Once this happens, he becomes a Weak Spot so target him to deal maximum damage. Failing to deal sufficient damage will prevent Nightmare opening up and cause the removal of the damage buff. Shortly after, you will be transported back into the Shadow Realm.
- Repeat until the boss is defeated.
Attacks & Counters
|Nightmare Volley||Nightmare will charge his wings and shoot a volley of energy. Keeping your distance makes this attack much easier to dodge because the missiles have a lot of travel time.|
|Nightmare Realm||Nightmare will pull you into a separate realm filled with darkness, and summon root to attack. Killing enemies during this phase is essential to finishing the fight, using bloodwort or other forms of healing over time items can make your stay in the Nightmare realm far easier and will allow you to gain more stacks before having to leave through the portal.|
- The Dreamer/Nightmare is the main character from Chronos (prequel to Remnant).
- The Root used the Dreamer/Nightmare as a replacement for the original dreamer they were controlling and using as a gate to access Earth because he was stronger and practically groomed for the Roots ultimate plan which is corrupting the world's core (Earth) and the Labyrinth, therefore ending all resistance to them (Chronos events).
- The Dreamer/Nightmare killed the Krell, the Pan and the Labyrinth guardians (Chronos events).
- The Dreamer/Nightmare is called The Devourer by the Keeper of the Labyrinth because he killed the guardians.
- Remnant and Chronos main characters are from the same tribe/survivor group.
Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
Nightmare Notes & Trivia
Voice Actor, homages, and other trivia go here.
Nightmare Image Gallery
[images go here]