Summons a full automatic TURRET that shoots at 5 rounds per second and deals 5 damage per hit. Lasts 30 seconds. (Max 2)
Iron Sentinel is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Iron Sentinel is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Iron Sentinel
- Iron Sentinel can be Crafted after defeating the Ancient Construct in Rhom.
- In order to activate the Ancient Construct you have to acquire a Control Rod by killing Maul with a specific strategy.
- Break the Houndmaster's "horn", a couple of shots or a shotgun blast will do the trick and when it starts to glow, the Control Rod should be visible. Maul will then attack it's master. If you die the Houndmaster will not respawn and you will receive the Control Rod when Maul is defeated provided that the device has been broken before.
- Place the Control Rod into the chest of the Vyr automaton outside of Wud's shop in Rhom and it will activate. This begins a boss fight against the Ancient Construct, which yields the Ancient Core.
NOTE: You must have Houndmaster and Wud's shop in the same map to be able to activate the Ancient Construct.
You cannot keep the Control Rod. It will be removed from your inventory when you re-roll the world.
Iron Sentinel Notes & Tips
- Has 2 charges.
- TURRET damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 15, and is affected by Mod Damage and Summon Damage.
- TURRET duration is affected by Mod Duration.
- Using this mod while there are already 2 Turrets on the battlefield will replace the least one deployed.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.