Glowing Fragment is a Crafting Material in Remnant: From the Ashes. They are used to acquire special equipment.
Glowing Fragment Usage
- Speak to Whispers next to the Root Mother at Ward 13 and use glowing fragments to purchase alternative Armor Skins.
- Rigs can also use them to craft the Hero's Sword and the Adventurer Goggles.
How to Find Glowing Fragment
- Glowing Fragments can be obtained by defeating bosses in Survival Mode or during Campaign/Adventure Mode on Hard, Nightmare and Apocalypse difficulty.
|Glowing Fragment Drops||Hard||Nightmare||Apocalypse|
- 25 Glowing Fragments can be acquired by activating A Cryptolith by using the Cryptolith Sigil for the third time. (DLC Required)
- 25 Glowing Fragments can be found inside a cage in the Fetid Pools dungeon (Corsus. 2 Acid Cleaned Keys required)
- Elite enemies on Survival Mode have a chance to drop a Glowing Fragment.
Glowing Fragment Notes & Tips