|Weakness||Head/ Corrosive (+15%)/ Shock (+10%)|
Ancient Construct is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Ancient Construct Location
- Location: Rhom, outside Wud's shop.
- In order to activate the Ancient Construct you have to acquire the Control Rod by killing Maul with a specific strategy.
- During the fight break the Houndmaster's "horn", a couple of shots or a shotgun blast will suffice. When it starts to glow, the Control Rod should be visible. Maul will then attack its master.
- If you die the Houndmaster will not respawn and you will receive the Control Rod when Maul is defeated, provided that the device has been broken before.
- Return to Wud's shop and place the Control Rod into the chest of the Vyr automaton to activate it. This begins a boss fight against the Ancient Construct.
- NOTE: You must have Houndmaster and Wud's shop in the same map to be able to activate the Ancient Construct.
- You cannot keep the Control Rod. It will be removed from your inventory when you re-roll the world.
Ancient Construct Rewards
- Ancient Core - used to craft Iron Sentinel.
- Glowing Fragments:
- Hard (x3)
- Nightmare (x4)
- Apocalypse (x5)
Ancient Construct Strategies
Ancient Construct can periodically summon automated turrets that fire at you. When this happens, focus on destroying them as soon as you can.
When at a distance, it can cast a radiation ball at you, dodge it to either side. It can also charge at your location and strike with the spear. Dodge him to either side.
When at close range, it will attack you with the spear. Dodge backwards and keep firing at him.
Attacks & Counters
|Summon Turrets: It will summon automated turrets that will fire at you||Destroy the turrets as soon as they appear|
|Radiation Strike: It will cast a ball of radiation and throw it at you||Dodge to either side. Use Heavy Water Elixir if needed.|
|Charge and strike: It will charge at you striking with the spear||Dodge to either side|
|Melee Strike: It will strike from below with its weapon||Dodge backwards|
Ancient Construct Lore
Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
Ancient Construct Notes & Trivia
Voice Actor, homages, and other trivia go here.
Ancient Construct Image Gallery
[images go here]