|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Hive Cannon is a Hand Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Hive Cannon is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The hive breeds and consumes. It cares only for itself, considering all else to be a threat.
Where to find Hive Cannon
- Hive Cannon can be crafted after defeating Ixillis world boss on Corsus.
- Materials required :
How to use Hive Cannon
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- A semi-automatic pistol which shoots explosive rounds that deal CORROSIVE damage within a 2m blast radius.
- Comes equipped with Hive Shot which cannot be removed.
- Fires a hive projectile that deals 20 damage upon impact within 2.5 meters and releases a cloud of deadly insects.
- Grats Corrosive Stacks
- Can have a maximum of 3 stacks
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Hand Gun Weapon Slot.
Hive Cannon Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Hive Cannon Stats|
|Hive Cannon +1||68.4|
|Hive Cannon +2||79.8|
|Hive Cannon +3||91.2|
|Hive Cannon +4||102.6|
|Hive Cannon +5||114|
|Hive Cannon +6||125.4|
|Hive Cannon +7||136.8|
|Hive Cannon +8||148.2|
|Hive Cannon +9||159.6|
|Hive Cannon +10||171|
Hive Cannon Notes
- Useful for farming the Demolitionist and Tormentor traits.
- AoE damage is affected by Demolitionist trait.