|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Hive Cannon is a Hand Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Hive Cannon is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses and can be upgraded to increase their base stats by 3x upon reaching +20.
The hive breeds and consumes. It cares only for itself, considering all else to be a threat.
Where to find Hive Cannon
- Hive Cannon can be crafted after defeating Ixillis world boss on Corsus.
- Materials required :
How to use Hive Cannon
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- A semi-automatic pistol which shoots explosive rounds that deal CORROSIVE damage within a 2m blast radius.
- Comes equipped with Hive Shot which cannot be removed.
- Fires a hive projectile that deals 20 damage upon impact within 2.5 meters and releases a cloud of deadly insects.
- Grats Corrosive Stacks
- Can have a maximum of 3 stacks
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Hand Gun Weapon Slot.
Hive Cannon Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Hive Cannon +1||68.4|
|Hive Cannon +2||79.8|
|Hive Cannon +3||91.2|
|Hive Cannon +4||102.6|
|Hive Cannon +5||114|
|Hive Cannon +6||125.4|
|Hive Cannon +7||136.8|
|Hive Cannon +8||148.2|
|Hive Cannon +9||159.6|
|Hive Cannon +10||171|
Hive Cannon Notes
- Useful for farming the Demolitionist and Tormentor traits.
- AoE damage is affected by Demolitionist trait.