Projects a 5 meter aura that moves with the caster and applies CORRODED stacks over time. Each stack reduces enemy defense by 5%. Max 5 stacks. Lasts 30 seconds.
Corrosive Aura is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated by attacking enemies.
Remnant Corrosive Aura Mod Information
Corrosive Aura is a Utility type mod that generates short-range pulses at regular intervals. These pulses stack the Corroded effect on enemies within range. Each stack reduces enemy defense by 5% and the effect can stack up to 5 times. The aura lasts for 30 seconds.
Unlike players, Enemies in Remnant do not possess Armor Value stats, so consider the aura's Enemy Defense Reduction effect as a direct damage increase while they are afflicted with the Corroded debuff.
Corrosive Aura Mod Properties
- Corrosive Aura's duration is affected by Mod Duration effects, such as those provided by the Concentration Trait and the Cultist's Armor Set's bonus.
- Wearing the Abrasive Amulet doubles the application rate of the Corroded effect, allowing you to reach max stacks on enemies much faster.
- The Corroded effect's duration is affected by the Tormentor trait.
- Note that Mod Power cannot be generated for Corrosive Aura while the effect is active, so it's best to switch weapons during this time.
How to Obtain Corrosive Aura in Remnant: From the Ashes
- Slime Vessel - Obtained by defeating Canker, a dungeon boss found in Corsus.
- Lumenite Crystal x 5 - Obtained by defeating Elite enemies which randomly spawn throughout the overworld and in dungeons.
Remnant: From the Ashes Corrosive Aura Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Corrosive Aura Weapon Mod go here.