Teleports the caster forward up to 13 meters and creates an electrical blast that deals 210 SHOCK damage within 3 meters.
Blink Token is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated by attacking enemies.
Remnant Blink Token Mod Information
Blink Token is a Utility type mod with a Damage component. It allows the caster to teleport up to 13 meters and generates an electrical blast at the destination which deals 210 Shock Damage in a 3 meter blast radius. The mod holds up to 3 Charges. Holding the cast button reveals a destination marker which telegraphs where the user will appear in, allowing them to aim the ability.
Blink Token is an excellent mod that boasts both survival and damage capabilities. It can deal tremendous amounts of damage as it benefits from Mod Damage, Elemental Damage, as well as Explosion Damage bonuses. It is very useful for getting out of sticky situations, by teleporting the user away from large groups of enemies or incoming devastating attacks.
Blink Token Mod Properties
- Blink Token's electrical blast damage is affected by the level of the Weapon the mod is slotted into. Each weapon level grants +17 damage to the blast. At Weapon Level 20, the blast deals 550 base damage.
- Blink Token's damage is further affected by Mod Damage bonuses, such as those granted by the Evocation trait.
- Shock Damage is considered Elemental Damage and is therefore affected by the Wisdom Trait and other similar effects. It can also be improved with the Storm Amulet, which specifically boosts Shock Damage.
- The electrical blast also counts as an explosion and will benefit from Explosion Damage bonuses, such as those provided by the Demolitionist Trait and other similar effects.
- Note that Elemental Damage and Explosion Damage bonuses are not reflected in the weapon mod's description in the menu, but is included in the damage calculation.
- The Vulcan's Detonator amulet works very well with Blink Token, increasing its damage by +25% and afflicting enemies hit with the Burning effect.
How to Obtain Blink Token in Remnant: From the Ashes
Blink Token can be crafted by McCabe in Ward 13 by providing her with the following materials:
- Blink Spear Shard - Obtained by defeating Onslaught, a dungeon boss located in Yaesha.
- Lumenite Crystal x 5 - Obtained by defeating Elite enemies which spawn randomly throughout the overworld and in dungeons.
Remnant: From the Ashes Blink Token Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Blink Token Weapon Mod go here.
My favorite mod in the game.
Helps keep distant when necessary.
Has I-frames to dodge. Making it a good way to dodge large enemy attack, stagger and usually kill them in 1-2 cast.
For me it does over 8k per hit on average.
Applies burn with Vulcan charm meaning as long as your keeling fire rate you can practically spam it. Elites/Bosses even more so.
Even with long range bosses, it’s still great for dodging further/faster. Plus making quick work of rushing mobs.
I feel like it lacks a proper purpose. It should slow targets hit by it and speed up the player for a short duration after cast so it can be used for blitzing. it should also cause the same effect around the area you teleport from, without overlap.
Greatly buffed in the Swamps of Corsus update. Now casts and recovers much faster, the cast time is almost instant now, so you can use this as a fancier dodge, and chain together teleports much faster. Still does great damage as well if you land on top of an enemy.
Somewhat useful on melee builds, not only for quickly engaging in melee, but also for its respectable damage output. You can also stock up 5 charges of it and it takes very little mod power to fill each charge. If you're planning to use this for mobility or mid-combat evasion though, you'll be disappointed. Unlike the NPC version which is basically instant, the player version has a startup animation that is juuuuust long enough for pretty much any attack to hit you before you teleport. You also cannot use this ability to jump over gaps or chasms, only to the edge of walkable areas, which as a plus also means it's very difficult to accidentally kill yourself with this skill.
Considered melee so leech ring and melee damage rings/traits buff it. Really strong overall.