Eye of the Storm
|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires a projectile that deals 65 SHOCK damage and applies the OVERLOADED effect. Overloaded enemies will trigger an explosion when they get within 4 meters from each other dealing up to 325 SHOCK damage within a 5 meter.
The spirit of the jungle empowers us all. Guardians of the sky, guide into darkness--those who do not heed are forever lost.
Where to find Eye of the Storm
- Eye of the Storm can be crafted after defeating Totem Father world boss in Yaesha. Make sure before entering the boss arena that the totem color on the left is blue in order to get the Totem Antler.
- Materials required :
How to use Eye of the Storm
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- An accurate rifle which shoots electrical bolts that deal SHOCK damage.
- Comes equipped with Static Field Shot mod and cannot be removed.
- Fires a projectile that deals 40 Shock damage and applies the Overloaded effect. Overloaded enemies will explode when they get close dealing 200 Shock damage within 4.5meters blast radius.
Eye of the Storm Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Eye of the Storm||65|
|Eye of the Storm +1||78|
|Eye of the Storm +2||91|
|Eye of the Storm +3||104|
|Eye of the Storm +4||117|
|Eye of the Storm +5||130|
|Eye of the Storm +6||143|
|Eye of the Storm +7||156|
|Eye of the Storm +8||169|
|Eye of the Storm +9||182|
|Eye of the Storm +10||195|
Eye of the Storm Notes
- Deals SHOCK damage. This means you can detonate Overloaded enemies with your shots.
- 5% weak spot bonus
- Team members can proc the overload effects from the weapons mod creating some interesting team play