Eye of the Storm
|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires a projectile that deals 65 SHOCK damage and applies the OVERLOADED effect. Overloaded enemies will trigger an explosion when they get within 4 meters from each other dealing up to 325 SHOCK damage within a 5 meter.
Eye of the Storm is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Eye of the Storm is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The spirit of the jungle empowers us all. Guardians of the sky, guide into darkness--those who do not heed are forever lost.
Where to find Eye of the Storm
- Eye of the Storm can be crafted after defeating Totem Father world boss in Yaesha. Make sure before entering the boss arena that the totem color on the left is blue in order to get the Totem Antler.
- Materials required :
How to use Eye of the Storm
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- An accurate rifle which shoots electrical bolts that deal SHOCK damage.
- Comes equipped with Static Field Shot mod and cannot be removed.
- Fires a projectile that deals 40 Shock damage and applies the Overloaded effect. Overloaded enemies will explode when they get close dealing 200 Shock damage within 4.5meters blast radius.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Eye of the Storm Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Eye of the Storm Stats|
|Eye of the Storm||65|
|Eye of the Storm +1||78|
|Eye of the Storm +2||91|
|Eye of the Storm +3||104|
|Eye of the Storm +4||117|
|Eye of the Storm +5||130|
|Eye of the Storm +6||143|
|Eye of the Storm +7||156|
|Eye of the Storm +8||169|
|Eye of the Storm +9||182|
|Eye of the Storm +10||195|
Eye of the Storm Notes
- Deals SHOCK damage. This means you can detonate Overloaded enemies with your shots.
- 5% weakspot bonus
- Team members can proc the overload effects from the weapons mod creating some interesting team play