Unleash insects that will seek after enemies within 20 meters and repeatedly attack dealing 5 CORROSIVE damage per hit. Lasts 15 seconds
Swarm is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Swarm is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Swarm
- Swarm can be Crafted after defeating The Thrall side boss in Corsus.
- Materials required :
Swarm Notes & Tips
- Unleash 5 swarms of insects on use.
- The insects will split between the enemies in renge. Holding the fire button will show enemies within the ability range.
- Insects damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 15, and is affected by Mod Damage.
- Insects lifespawn is affected by Mod Duration.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.