Breath of the Desert
|Effect||Discharge 7 radioactive projectiles that will seek towards enemies within 20 meters and deal 30 RADIATION damage each.|
Breath of the Desert is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Breath of the Desert is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Breath of the Desert
- Breath of the Desert can be Crafted after defeating Scourge side boss on Rhom.
- Materials required :
Breath of the Desert Notes & Tips
- Has 3 charges.
- Projectiles damage increases with the weapon's level, up to 90, and is affected by Mod Damage.
- The projectiles will split between the enemies in renge. Holding the fire button will show enemies within the ability range.
- It's direct effect and fast recharge make it a good mod for spellcaster-type builds.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.