|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Fires an explosive round that deals 25 ROT damage within 3 meters and will leave a deadly gas cloud that slows enemies and lasts for 7 seconds.
These blooms are what leveled the countryside outside city limits. I always wondered why that monster never came at us here, but I sure as hell ain't.
Where to find Sporebloom
- Sporebloom can be crafted after defeating The Ent world boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
How to use Sporebloom
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- A single-shot spread weapon which deals ROT damage and is incredibly powerful at close range at the cost of having to reload after each round fired.
Sporebloom Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Highest damage per shot of any weapon of the game and highest ideal range of any shotgun. However, it features a very wide spread that can be reduced with the Handling trait and the Iskal Hunter Band.
- Best used with the Slayer Set, the Grim Coil and Quick Hands trait for additional damage.
- When used with the Bandit Set, should the Set perk activate, Sporebloom's fully-automatic trigger will rapidly fire rounds while holding the fire button.
- Holding fire will automatically shoot after reloads, unlike other 1-shot semi-automatics.