|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Sporebloom is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Sporebloom is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
These blooms are what leveled the countryside outside city limits. I always wondered why that monster never came at us here, but I sure as hell ain'
Where to find Sporebloom
- Sporebloom can be crafted after defeating The Ent world boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
How to use Sporebloom
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- A single-shot spread weapon which deals ROT damage and is incredibly powerful at close range at the cost of having to reload after each round fired.
- Comes equipped with the Spore Shot mod and cannot be removed.
- Fires an explosive round that upon detonation deals 50 rot damage to all enemies within 2.6 meters and will leave a deadly gas cloud that damages and slows enemies lasting 7 seconds.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse buttonton aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Sporebloom Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Deals ROT damage.
- Highest damage per shot of any weapon of the game and highest ideal range of any shotgun. However, it features a very wide spread that can be reduced with the Handling trait and the Iskal Hunter Band.
- Best used with the Slayer Set, the Grim Coil and Quick Hands trait for additonal damage.
- When used with the Bandit Set, Sporebloom's fully-automatic trigger will rapidly fire rounds while holding the fire button.
- Sporebloom fires at 3.5 RPS.
- Holding fire will automatically shoot after reloads, unlike other 1-shot semi-automatics.