|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Spews flames that will ignite targets with the BURNING effect dealing 100 FIRE damage over 10 seconds.
Spitfire is a Hand Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Spitfire is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The Dragon's been here since the beginning, hidden in the depths of the rusted places. Hell if i know why it's coming at us now, but i guarantee it ain't the worst the Root's got down there
Where to find Spitfire
- Spitfire can be crafted after defeating Singe world boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
How to use Spitfire
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- Spitfire comes equipped with the mod Flame Thrower that can't be removed.
- Spews flames that will ignite targets with the burning effect dealing 150 Fire damage over 10 seconds
- An additional Weapon Mod can not be slotted into this weapon.
- This weapon only deals FIRE Damage. Its shots do not inflict the burning effect when Flame Thower is not used.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Hand Gun Weapon Slot.
Spitfire Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Deals FIRE damage.
- You can turn the flame thrower on and off at any time without having to use ALL of the ammo.
- The flame thrower itself has an ammo count and generates relatively quick even with no traits boosting its charge speed.
- Max ammo of 50 for the ALTERNATE FIRE MODE