|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Spews flames that will ignite targets with the BURNING effect dealing 100 FIRE damage over 10 seconds.
Spitfire is a Hand Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
The Dragon's been here since the beginning, hidden in the depths of the rusted places. Hell if i know why it's coming at us now, but i guarantee it ain't the worst the Root's got down there
Where to find Spitfire
- Spitfire can be crafted after defeating Singe world boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
How to use Spitfire
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- Spitfire comes equipped with the mod Flame Thrower that can't be removed.
- Spews flames that will ignite targets with the burning effect dealing 150 Fire damage over 10 seconds
- An additional Weapon Mod can not be slotted into this weapon.
- This weapon only deals FIRE Damage. Its shots do not inflict the burning effect when Flame Thower is not used.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Hand Gun Weapon Slot.
Spitfire Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Deals FIRE damage.
- You can turn the flame thrower on and off at any time without having to use ALL of the ammo.
- The flame thrower itself has an ammo count and generates relatively quick even with no traits boosting its charge speed.
- Max ammo of 50 for the ALTERNATE FIRE MODE
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I find it a challenge to NOT use this gun in almost any given situation. The depths of Corsus, in particular.
The best gun in the game that doesn't fit your build. Accurate, damaging, great inherent mod, reloads decently fast. Easy headshot machine. But since there's no gearset that works with all elements of the weapon, it gets overshadowed. If there was an unconditional Ranged/Mod damage set, this gun would probably break the game. But there isn't and so it sits as merely the best weapon you won't be running in endgame.
don't know which should I main: This, or the normal SMG?
How much does the flamethrower Dot rise when upgrading?
Small thing I discovered that could go in trivia perhaps: The flamethrower alt fire can cause those explosive plants in the Earth metro to explode multiple times like a clusterbomb.
This entire page doesn't mention the fact that the Spitfire only does fire elemental damage and not physical damage.
-Brother, get the flamer. -The heavy flamer? -No, the light flamer, brother. The one we made from the deadwood dragon.