|Critical Hit Chance||15%|
Fires a projectile which deals 50 damage and opens a gravity well for 5 seconds. Once unstable it explode dealing up to 500 damage within 5 meters. Adds 300 damage per enemy and divides total damage among all enemies.
Particle Accelerator is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Particle Accelerator is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Before the Basha rebelled, they harnessed the power of the Kel-Hur into weapons, but it was Od Var, shrewdest of the weaponsmiths, who thought to use Black Sun Dust as both power source and projectile.
Where to find Particle Accelerator
- Particle Accelerator can be crafted after defeating Claviger with an alternative kill.
- Prevent Claviger from absorbing any summoned minions by killing them quickly. He absorbs minions when he smashes the ground.
- Materials required :
How to use Particle Accelerator
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- Comes equipped with Gravity Core mod and cannot be removed
- Fires a projectile which deals 50 damage and opens a gravity well for 5 seconds. Once unstable it explode dealing up to 500 damage within 5 meters. Adds 300 damage per enemy and divides total damage among all enemies. (dependent on level).
- The weapon is equipped with a 3.5X magnification scope. The scope can be used by pressing the right thumb stick on consoles and double clicking right mouse button on PC.
- Players will need to hold the right trigger or right mouse key to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Particle Accelerator Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Particle Accelerator Stats|
|Particle Accelerator +1||84|
|Particle Accelerator +2||98|
|Particle Accelerator +3||112|
|Particle Accelerator +4||126|
|Particle Accelerator +5||140|
|Particle Accelerator +6||154|
|Particle Accelerator +7||168|
|Particle Accelerator +8||182|
|Particle Accelerator +9||196|
|Particle Accelerator +10||210|
Particle Accelerator Notes
- Minimum crit range of 7.5m
- If you prefer long-ranged sniper/DMR-style combat this is definitely a weapon worth getting, it is effectively a hybrid between the Hunting Rifle and Sniper Rifle. The Particle Accelerator's damage per shot, effective range, ammo storage capacity and crit rate are in the middle between the two weapons at equivalent upgrades, it has a 3.5x scope scope and a 5 round, clip-loaded ammo capacity. When putting constant fire into a target with reloading it can out-damage both weapons over time. All of this combines into an incredibly effective, adaptable weapon that can long-range snipe and close-range brawl, vs single targets or small groups (Especially).
- Gravity Core is affected by Flash Caster and Demolitionist traits.