Fires an explosive round that deals up to 240 damage to enemies within 4 meters.
Explosive Shot is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Weapon Mods are components that grant active abilities which can be used in and out of combat. These Mods provide a variety of effects including dealing damage, healing, buffing players and more. Most Mods can be freely slotted in and out of standard Weapons, while the unique Boss Weapons have their own Mods that cannot be removed. Weapon Mod abilities require Mod Power to use, which is generated by attacking enemies.
Remnant Explosive Shot Mod Information
Explosive Shot is a Damage-focused mod which fires an explosive projectile, dealing 240 damage at the base level in a 4-meter radius from impact. The mod stores up to 3 Charges. Explosive Shot is a straightforward mod used to deal lots of damage at once, with the ability to hit multiple targets within close proximity.
Explosive Shot Mod Properties
- Explosive Shot's damage is affected by the level of the Weapon the mod is equipped in. Each weapon level grants +24 damage, giving the mod a maximum total of 720 base damage at Weapon Level 20.
- Explosive Shot's damage is further affected by the Mod Damage and Explosion Damage stats, such as those granted by the Evocation and Demolitionist Traits, respectively. When both of these Traits are maxed out, Explosive Shot gains +30% damage.
- Note that the bonus from Demolitionist Trait is not reflected in the mod's description, but is included in the damage calculation.
- The Vulcan's Detonator amulet works incredibly well with Explosive Shot, granting it a +25% damage bonus and afflicting targets hit with the Burning effect, dealing damage-over-time.
- Friendly fire will cause Explosive Shot to deal damage to the user, as well as other players and summons when caught in the blast radius, so use the mod with caution.
How to Obtain Explosive Shot in Remnant: From the Ashes
- Shrapnel Shard - Obtained by defeating Brabus, a dungeon boss found on Earth.
- Lumenite Crystal x 5 - Obtained by defeating Elite enemies which randomly spawn throughout the overworld and in dungeons.
Remnant: From the Ashes Explosive Shot Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes & Tips for the Explosive Shot Weapon Mod go here.