Surrounds the caster with a magical shield absorbing 50% of their Max Health in damage from incoming attacks and prevents getting staggered. Lasts 15 seconds. 10 seconds cooldown.
Flicker Cloak is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes. Flicker Cloak is a Craftable Item. Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle. Weapon Mods can be found in various ways such as boss drops, given by NPCs, sold by a Merchant, and can also be crafted.
How to Find Flicker Cloak
- Flicker Cloak can be Crafted after defeating Riphide side boss on Earth.
- Materials required :
Flicker Cloak Notes & Tips
- Shield's health increases with the weapon's level, up to 100%.
- Shield's duration is affected by Mod Duration, while cooldown is NOT.
- This mod won't recharge while on cooldown. Resting at a Stone resets the cooldown, but you need to rest a second time to recharge the mod.
- Useful for reviving teammates.
- Two different weapon mods can be equipped at the same time, one for the Long Gun and one for the Hand Gun.
- Players can change these on the fly by opening up the character menu and choosing which Mod they'd prefer.
- Weapon Mods cannot be used all the time, but instead, players will need to replenish the gauge by shooting enemies with the firearm that has the mod in order to re-activate the ability.