Simulacrum is an extremely rare Crafting Material in Remnant: From the Ashes.
- Speak to Rigs for Weapons and Armor upgrades. Simulacrum is required to upgrade gear to its max level. (19 to 20 for Armor and Weapons and 9 to 10 for Boss Weapons)
- Speak to the Root Mother after saving her to upgrade the Dragon Heart providing more charges.
- Simulacrum Selling Price: 3,000 Scrap
How to Find Simulacrum
- During the Campaign 1x Simulacrum is guaranteed to spawn in each of the four planets (Earth, Rohm, Corsus & Yaesha). Although their exact locations will vary, they will always be found in the following general areas:
- On Earth - In the second main area, Westcourt - pre-boss dungeon, which spawns to the north of the map. Names included: Sunken Passage, The Hidden Sanctum, Cutthroat Channel, The Tangled Pass.
- On Rohm - In the Pre-World Boss dungeon. Loom of the Black Spindle (Claviger) or Unnamed (The Bunker/ Harrow).
- On Corsus - In the first main area, Fetid Glade.
- On Yaesha - In the second main area, Scalding Glade - can spawn either side of the dungeon which divides the two halves of the area.
- When running an adventure, there is a high chance (but no guarantee) that 1x Simulacrum will spawn. However, Simulacrum can be farmed through the Fetid Pools Random Event by re-rolling Corsus adventure mode.
- Simulacrum may also drop from World Bosses on Apocalypse difficulty.
Simulacrum Notes & Tips
- Max number held: -
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!